martes, 12 de septiembre de 2017

Post 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

My favourittechnological device is my cellphone, it is a Huawei Lite. I got it this year, in July. My parents gave it to me because unfortunately my old cellphone broke down and i was very sad.
I used to talk with my friends, family and my university classmates but also it is really useful and necessary for my studies because in my cellphone I have a lot of information of the University, jobs, my schedule and contacts of my classmates and teachers.
I use it every day, many hours at the day, when I go to my house, in the university and after studying in my house but especially when I want listen to music.
I like it because is very fast and beautiful and  helps me to make jobs to university.

I guess my life without my computer would be a lot more complicated and very bored.

3 comentarios: