miércoles, 11 de octubre de 2017

4) THE MOVIES OF MY LIFE

Although i don’t like much the movies and DVD’S, i think that see a film in the home or go to the cinema is a very good idea and good panorama, specially in days of the winter or rain.
In consecuense i go to the cinema no more of six or seven times throughout the year. I like romantics movies or horror, because i'm a romantic and audacious person.

One of my all-time favourite films is "Matilda". This movie was mainly recorded in a school, where the worst teacher was a very violent person; specially with Matilda, because she had mental powers.
The actress star in this film is she.
I like this movie because when i saw it, i was a little girl like Matilda, and i felt represented with she in this moment also first i read the book so i was very interested in this story.
I have saw only twice but likewise is my favourite. I reccomend it to anybody who likes the children or theme related to the school

I would like to see again this movie or "Annabelle", because i love horror and children also are one of the few movies that have never slept to see them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario