I don't consider myself an animal lover because i don't make anything for rescate to animals and i eat meat, cheese, milk among others. But i like very much the dogs, specially the small dogs.
When i was a child i had one pet. A dog called Pelusa, my parents gave it to me when i was three years old, i think that in my birthday but i don't sure because i was very little girl.
I think the people shouldn't buy or wear fur coats because is very inevitable, is not necessary, but eat animal protein is fundamental for some persons.
Dogs shouldn’t be muzzled because are animals and i think that any person or animal should muzzled, but i think is necessary create and set up laws regulating the reproduction of dogs to prevent their abandonment and suffering.
If i could be a animal i would like to be a bird because they are very free and i love the freedom.

Hi Mawi, how are you?
ResponderEliminarI love dogs too, they are so faithful and cuties. If it were for me I would live with a dog.
See you tomorrow, take care. Goodbye.